Google play store is the most trustworthy, reliable, easy, and straightforward apps store. With its unique and simple features, the Google play store is the first preference of people using Android phones or tablets. Google play provides high-quality material.
The play store is pre-installed on all Android devices because of its vitality in managing apps and installing new ones. However, for users who have not updated their installed Play store on their own for new Android users, you can update through the APK.
Google Play is the heart of the Android Operating System. Without it, it is impossible for an Android user to use their Android device. This is why in this article, I will tell you all the necessary information that you need to know about the Google play store apk for Android.
Specifications of Google Play Store
- Google Play Store is developed by Google.
- It is supported in the Android operating system.
- Google Play apk is a free app.
- Google Play Store is an app store.
Features of Google Play Store
Before downloading the Google play store apk, you must know about the features of the app. I have listed some features of the app. You can check them out.
- Google Play Store is simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
- It has over a million apps from A to Z
- The apps in the Google play store come in a wide range under different categories, including Art & Design, Auto & Vehicles, Beauty, Books & References, Business, Comics, Communication, Dating, Education, Events, Entertainment, Family, Finance, Food & Drink, Games, Health & Fitness, House & Home, Libraries & Demo, Lifestyle, Maps & Navigation, Medical, Music & Audio, News & Magazines, Photography, Shopping, Social, Sports, Tools, Travel & Local and many more.
- The categories make it easy for someone to download the perfect and desired app.
- The home screen is simple and shows different trending and new apps based on reviews, ratings, and downloads.
- You can easily search the desired app in the search box given on top of the home screen.
- The apps on Google play are highly secure and safe to download.
- Google play contains highly established apps.
- It provides you with all the new updates of the application and can update them all for you.
How to Download Google Play Store APK on Android
Downloading the Google play store on your Android mobiles or tablets is very easy. Follow these simple and easy steps to download the Google play store on your phones or tablets.
- Open the Google Chrome or web browser.
- In the search bar, type Google plays store apk.
- Browse through different or trustworthy sites to download the Google play store apk.
- Open the site and click on the download button to download the apk.
- As you are using a third source to download, Google will ask you to allow the downloading.
- To allow, go to your phone’s settings: open security or privacy. Go to device administrators and enable unknown sources to download.
- After downloading, locate the downloaded file and click on install to install the Google play store on your Android device.
- The application is installed on your phone.
Alternatives of Google Play Store for Android
- GetJar it is one of the oldest available websites to offer thousands of Android apps and games for free. It is a very popular store among users and a great alternative to the regular Google play store.
- Mobogenie Moogenie Market is another good Android store to download apps and games for free. It allows the user to choose from a variety of categories and download the related apps.
- F-Droid this alternative to Google play, contains only free and open-source apps.
- Amazon App Store for Android Amazon app store gives away a paid app for free every day. It also has a huge selection of books, movies, and songs, often at lower prices than on Google play.
Google play store is available for
Other than the Android operating system, the Google play store is available for other operating systems. The list is given below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I download Google play store APK?
As Google Play is an app store, you cannot download its apk from Google play. You can download the APK of Google play store from the web browser by searching Google play store apk.
How do I download Google Play to my Android?
You can easily download Google Play on your Android devices by going to the browser and searching Google Play apk, and the Google Play will be downloaded to your Android.
Google play store provides you with the best, safe, and secure apps. With its unique features, it is without any doubt the best app store in the world. Google play store itself performs the function of downloading and installing different Android apps on your Android devices. Downloading the Google play store is not that difficult either.