A smartphone can only be accessed from the Play Store for downloading and installing Android apps. It is one of the most widely used applications for accessing Android apps and games. Without the Play Store, a person can only access the features of the phone, but he can’t access the Android apps of his choice and need. Today in this article, I will be telling you about how you can download the Google play store on your Samsung phone.
Samsung smartphones and tablets are by default provided with Play Store. If you use an Android device, then the Play Store is available on your Samsung smartphone too. With Play Store, you can easily download, install, and update Android apps for your Samsung phone. With a free download of the Play Store for Samsung mobile, you now have access to more than three million applications.
Specifications of Google Play Store for Samsung
- Developed by Google
- Released on October 22, 2008
- It is an App Store
- Contains many languages
- Google Play Store is free
- Windows mobile
Features of Google Play Store for Samsung
- Google Play Store is a simple and easy-to-use app store.
- It has more than a million apps.
- The apps in the Google play store come in a wide range under different categories, including Art & Design, Auto & Vehicles, Beauty, Books & References, Business, Comics, Communication, Dating, Education, Events, Entertainment, Family, Finance, Food & Drink, Games, Health & Fitness, House & Home, Libraries & Demo, Lifestyle, Maps & Navigation, Medical, Music & Audio, News & Magazines, Photography, Shopping, Social, Sports, Tools, Travel & Local and many more.
- The categories make it easy for you to download the desired apps of your choice.
- The home screen is simple and shows different trending and new apps based on reviews, ratings, and downloads.
- You can easily search the desired app in the search box given on top of the home screen.
- The apps on Google play are highly secure and safe to download.
- Google play contains highly established apps.
- It provides you with all the new updates of the application, and the google play store automatically updates them all for you.
How to Download Google Play Store on Samsung Phone
In this article, I have explained how to download the Google play store on Samsung phones in easy steps. Follow every step in order to download the Google play store without any problem on your Samsung phone.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Open the security tab and click on the device administration tab.
- Enable unknown sources to allow the device to download the Google play store from third-party websites.
- Now, go to the web browser. In the search bar, search Google play store apk and search it.
- Open any trustworthy site of your choice and download the Google play store apk file.
- Locate the downloaded file when downloaded, and open it to install it on your phone.
- Allow and accept the file to install the Google play store on your device.
Substitutes for Google play store for Samsung
- Aptoide: Aptoid’s design goes in line with Google standards, and the experience is almost as good as the Play Store with a well-crafted user interface.
- Amazon Appstore for Android: It is also known as the Amazon Underground, is one of the best alternatives for the Play Store to download paid apps for free. The app store has more than 300,000 different varieties of amazing apps, free as well as paid. In fact, it’s the default marketplace for Amazon’s Android Fire-branded line of Android devices.
- F-droid: F-droid is one such app store that has its focus on free and open-source software Android apps only. The apps on the store are well categorized, and you will find a vast collection of apps for free.
- GetJar: GetJar has been around for a very long time and is even older than the Play Store. It provides more than 800,000 varieties of apps across major mobile platforms.
Google play store is also available for
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Google play back on my Samsung phone?
You can easily get Google play back on your phone. All you need is to download the Google play store apk from any website of your choice on your phone and install it. For the complete process of the Google play store installation on your Samsung phone, read the article.
How do I reinstall the Google play store app?
You can reinstall the Google play store app by downloading the apk of the Google play store and installing it on your phone.
The Play Store App has been developed to allow Android users to install or update the apps and games instantly. Play Store is a must-have tool for any other use of accessing the apps on your Samsung device.
If you delete or remove the Google play store from your Samsung phone by any chance, you can now quickly get it back. This article perfectly describes how you can download it again.