- 1 Specifications of Google Play Store Windows Phone
- 2 Features of Google Play Store Windows Phone
- 3 How to Download Google Play Store on Windows Phone
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions
- 5 Alternatives for Google play store
- 6 Google play store is also available for
- 7 Conclusion
Every platform is developing applications for every purpose, and all of these apps can be found in their respective app store. The Microsoft Store is the best-known app store for all users of the Windows OS. Google Play Store for the Android platform has the largest selection of apps. If you want to access all the android apps on your windows phone, you must know how to download the Google play store on your windows phone.
This article provides you with all the information that you need regarding the Google play store for your windows phone. Stay with me in order to download the Google play store.
Specifications of Google Play Store Windows Phone
- Developed by Google
- Released on October 22, 2008
- It is an App Store
- Contains many languages
- Google Play Store is free
- Windows mobile
Features of Google Play Store Windows Phone
- Google Play Store is simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
- It has over a million apps from A to Z
- The apps in the Google play store come in a wide range under different categories, including Art & Design, Auto & Vehicles, Beauty, Books & References, Business, Comics, Communication, Dating, Education, Events, Entertainment, Family, Finance, Food & Drink, Games, Health & Fitness, House & Home, Libraries & Demo, Lifestyle, Maps & Navigation, Medical, Music & Audio, News & Magazines, Photography, Shopping, Social, Sports, Tools, Travel & Local and many more.
- The categories make it easy for someone to download the perfect and desired app.
- The home screen is simple and shows different trending and new apps based on reviews, ratings, and downloads.
- You can easily search the desired app in the search box given on top of the home screen.
- The apps on Google play are highly secure and safe to download.
- Google play contains highly established apps.
- It provides you with all the new updates of the application and can update them all for you.
How to Download Google Play Store on Windows Phone
The following steps will help you download the Google play store on your Windows phone. Follow every step to completely download the Google play store without any problem.
Note that it is necessary to have a PC or laptop with windows 8, 8.1, or 10 to download and install the Google play store.
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Open Update & Security.
- Click on For developer.
- Turn on Find the device.
- Choose pair and note the six-digit number.
- On your PC, open any web browser.
- Search the APKDeployment.rar file and download it on your PC.
- Locate the downloaded file and extract the file to the APKDeployment folder.
- Run the IpOverUsInstaller.msi, APKDeployment.exe, and vcredist_x82.exe on the same folder.
- Provide the six-digit number that you got on your phone and pair.
- When the two devices are connected, go to your web browser and download apk of the Google play store.
- Locate the downloaded apk file, and drag it to the APKDeployment window and drop it there.
- Choose the option Deploy for an individual app.
- Wait until the app is transferred to your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download Google play on my Windows phone?
You can download Google play on your windows phone by downloading the APKDeployer app on your PC and enabling the deployment and transferring the file to your mobile phone. Check the above article in order to download Google play on your Windows phone.
How do I install Android apps on my Windows phone?
It is very easy to install Android apps on your Windows phone. All you need is a PC or laptop with 8, 8.1, or 10 Windows installed in it. The complete process of downloading and installing the Google play store on your Windows phone is given in this article.
Alternatives for Google play store
If you don’t want to use the Google play store or are unsatisfied with it, don’t worry, there are many other alternatives for the Google play store with different features and workings that you might like using. They are given below.
- Aptoide is an application for installing a mobile application that runs on the Android operating system. Aptoide provides secure and malware-free apps.
- APKMirror is another application other than the Google play store that provides free and safe Android apps for your devices.
- F-Droid is a software repository for Android, serving a similar function to the Google Play store.
- GetJar is another amazing alternative for the Google play store that provides you with all those apps that you need.
Google play store is also available for
- Google play store for MAC PC
- Play store is available for PC
- Google play store on Linux PC
- Google play store for Android
- Play store for BlackBerry
Google play store is the default, and the Android OS games and apps store. It is the best, most reliable, and secure application store for apps. It has millions of apps and provides you with the desired app you desire. There are many categories of apps available in the play store that you can choose from and download on your phone.
Downloading the Google play store on your Windows phone is easy and simple. After different applications and software, now you can download the Google play store on your windows phone with the help of your PC or laptop.