- 0.1 Requirements of Google Play Store for PC
- 0.2 Specification of Google Play Store for PC
- 0.3 Features of Google Play Store
- 1 How to Download Google Play Store on PC
- 2 ( Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- 3 Other Options for Emulators
- 4 Alternatives of Google Play Store
- 5 Advantages of Using Google Play Store on PC
- 6 Disadvantages of Google Play Store on PC
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Conclusion
Playing games on your Android phones has always been fun and entertaining. Do you ever want to play those games on your PC?
It is effortless and simple to do so. The android apps of the Google Play Store are highly secure and safe to use. Stay with me if you want to download and use Google Play Store on PC.
In order to download Google Play Store, first, you need to understand the features of Google Play, its requirements, and specifications.
Requirements of Google Play Store for PC
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 5 GB Free Disk Space
- Up to date graphics drivers
Specification of Google Play Store for PC
- Developed by Google
- Released on October 22, 2008
- It is an App Store
- Contains many languages
- Google Play Store is free
Features of Google Play Store
- Google Play Store is handy and straightforward.
- Google Play Store contains millions of apps from A to Z under different categories.
- It requires no guidelines.
- The home screen of the Google Play Store displays all the new and trending apps to keep you updated.
- Google Play displays the top-rated apps based on the downloads, ratings, and reviews.
- Google Play Store is convenient and easy to use.
- The search bar helps to search the desired apps and games easily.
How to Download Google Play Store on PC
( Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
To download the Google play store, the primary requirement is to download an Android Emulator on your PC. Downloading an Emulator is easy as a pie. Follow the following steps to download the emulator on your PC.
- Open the browser on your PC in the search engine search Bluestacks.
- Open the site and click on download Bluestacks installer in order to download the Android emulator.
- After the Bluestacks installer is completely downloaded, locate the downloaded file and open the installer and install the emulator on your PC.
- Following the instructions in the emulator, click Sign in to log into your Google account in order to use and run the Google play store.
- If you don’t have a Google account create one by following the instructions while signing up for a Google account.
- After logging into your Google account, Bluestacks will install the Google play store on your Mac.
- Click on the Google play store icon to launch it.
Note that I am using Bluestacks Android Emulator. You can use any other.
Other Options for Emulators
Besides Bluestacks there are some other Android emulators that you can use. I have put some emulators below. You can check them.
It is a popular Android emulator. It is an easy-to-use emulator. It allows you to use a wide range of Android range on your PC.
An Android emulator is a free computer utility program that acts as an Android emulator for your PC.
This is a free Android emulator. That includes the usual stuff like key-mapping with your keyboard, actual controller support, and the ability to key-map gesture controls.
Alternatives of Google Play Store
Google Play Store is one of the best and straightforward Android apps stores. you can check some other app stores below.
This is an application for installing a mobile application that runs on the Android operating system. Aptoide provides secure and malware-free apps.
It is another application other than the Google play store that provides free and safe Android apps for your devices
Fdroid is a software repository for Android, serving a similar function to the Google Play Store.
Advantages of Using Google Play Store on PC
- You can play games with a mouse and keyboard making them accessible and effortless to play.
- Playing games on big screens is more fun and better than mobile phones.
Disadvantages of Google Play Store on PC
- Android emulator tends to use extensive CPU resources.
- Play store exchanges data that you cannot restrict.
- It will access private details and information from other apps like Facebook, Instagram.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I download Google Play on Windows 10?
No, you cannot directly download Google Play on Windows 10. You can download it by installing an Android emulator on your PC.
How do I install Google play apps on my laptop?
You can easily download Google play apps on your laptop by downloading an android emulator on your laptop. After that, with the help of that emulator, you can install and run Google Play apps on your laptop.
Google play store is a convenient, easy and simple android apps store for Android. It is simple and straightforward to use. The apps that Google play contains are secure, safe, and malware-free apps.
You can easily access these apps on your PC by downloading an Android emulator on your PC and installing Google play from it. This will allow you access to all the Android apps out there.