- 1 Download Google Play Store on BlackBerry
- 2 Specifications of Google Play Store BlackBerry
- 3 Features of Google Play Store BlackBerry
- 4 How to Download Google Play Store on BlackBerry?
- 5 Other options besides Google Play Store
- 6 Google Play Store is Also Available for
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Conclusion
Download Google Play Store on BlackBerry
BlackBerry, just like some other platforms other than Android, does not give you such flexibility and choice that Android gives. The apps available on Blackberry OS are very limited and small in number. Blackberry also limits the access of Android apps.
Are you using a BlackBerry device? Don’t worry. Now the Google play store is available for download on your Blackberry device. This article is for you. I will tell you everything you need to know about the Google play store and how to download it on your BlackBerry device.
With the installation of the Google play store, now, you can easily access all the android apps of your choice that you want. You don’t need to rely on limited apps of BlackBerry’s own app store.
Before downloading the Google play store on your device, you need to know the Google play store and what it requires to run.
Specifications of Google Play Store BlackBerry
- Developed by Google
- Released on October 22, 2008
- It is an App Store
- Contains many languages
- Google Play Store is free
- Supported by OS 10.3 or better
Features of Google Play Store BlackBerry
- Google Play Store is simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
- It has over a million apps from A to Z
- The apps in the Google play store come in a wide range under different categories, including Art & Design, Auto & Vehicles, Beauty, Books & References, Business, Comics, Communication, Dating, Education, Events, Entertainment, Family, Finance, Food & Drink, Games, Health & Fitness, House & Home, Libraries & Demo, Lifestyle, Maps & Navigation, Medical, Music & Audio, News & Magazines, Photography, Shopping, Social, Sports, Tools, Travel & Local and many more.
- The categories make it easy for someone to download the perfect and desired app.
- The home screen is simple and shows different trending and new apps based on reviews, ratings, and downloads.
- You can easily search the desired app in the search box given on top of the home screen.
- The apps on Google play are highly secure and safe to download.
- Google play contains highly established apps.
- It provides you with all the new updates of the application and can update them all for you.
How to Download Google Play Store on BlackBerry?
- Downloading the Google play store on BlackBerry is very easy. All you need to do is to follow the following steps one by one.
- Go to the web browser on your BlackBerry and search for Google Account and download it from a reliable source.
- Go to your device’s settings and open App Manager. After opening App Manager go to installing apps and enable Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed.
- After allowing the apps to install, go to the downloaded file of Google manager and install it on your BlackBerry.
- When the Google Manager installs, sign in to your Google account. If you have no Google account, then create one by signing up for Google.
- Again go to the web browser and search BlackBerry Google ID and download it.
- When the downloading is complete, go to the downloaded file and install it on your device.
- Go to the web browser, and download Google play store for BlackBerry, and install it.
- Here the Google play store is downloaded and installed on your BlackBerry device.
Other options besides Google Play Store
There are some other alternatives for the Google play store that you can use. I have listed some of them below. You can check them out.
- In recent updates to the Blackberry 10 operating system, the Amazon apps store has been integrated into the operating system on these devices, so BlackBerry 10 devices can now download games, applications, and utilities.
- On GetJar you get lots of apps and can discover new games from this store, and it is a good alternative for downloading android apps for blackberry 10 devices.
- 1Mobile is a trusted app store that’s far better than downloading random apk files for BlackBerry 10 devices. There are lots of free apps, games, tools, and utilities on the 1mobile app store.
Google Play Store is Also Available for
- Google play store for MAC
- It is available on PC
- Google Play store is available for Linux PC
- Google play store for Android
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get Google play on my BlackBerry?
You can now easily get Google play store on your BlackBerry with an OS of 10.3 or better. Downloading and installing some apps besides the Google play store to make it run on your BlackBerry, you can enjoy your access to the Google play store.
How do I install Google Play Store on my BlackBerry passport?
You can install Google play store on your BlackBerry passport by following the steps given above.
BlackBerry World has very limited apps. By downloading the Google Play Store on your BlackBerry10 devices, you will get the Google Play Store Blackberry. Once the Google Play Store gets installed on your BlackBerry mobile, you will be able to download and install the Android apps. It is possible to update them as well.